- 6.12 acre site, including approx. 2 acres of forested open space
- Built in 1950 with 86 two- and three-story garden style apartments
- Owned by Westlake Realty Group for 40 years
- Well-maintained buildings but outdated and unsuited to today’s market
- Approximately 80% of current residents are working professionals or students
Kirkham Heights Apartments
Named for its hillside location, the current Kirkham Heights property offers Westlake Urban an opportunity to modernize living amenities and improve community connections in the Inner Sunset neighborhood. Given its size, transit-rich location and proximity to UCSF, the site is appropriate for additional homes and a mix of housing types that will serve many income levels. Our goal is to create a plan that retains housing affordability, offers abundant open space, provides well-designed pedestrian and transit connections, and offers an exceptional experience for the residents at Kirkham Heights and the surrounding community alike.
We invite you to join the conversation – please sign up for project updates and notification about community meetings, and follow this website for additional information.